Tuesday 1 November 2011

Few of my favourite things!!

Hey everyone!!


I was going through a couple of my fave vintage pieces I know my friends would be familiar with as I wear them A LOT! Je viens de les aimer(I just love them!!).  You may find that I may randomly write things in french, I love french and some things just sound soo much cooler but yeah long live google translate!!


Back to my favourite things!!


This floral dress and handbag I got a couple of years ago at the BBC Costume sale where I reaally fell in love with vintage clothes.  Actually my friend picked it up and I really wanted it and she gave it to me lovely right!


Maybe if  you squint with one eye closed you might see me! This was a warehouse in wembley, December 2008 the really early morning after the night before queuing with thousands of people.  They had £50, £20 and £10 bags which you could stuff as much as you could fit(not wearing any I tried security weren't having it) and it was yours I got a £20 bag and I really stuffed it lol well worth it and a lot of fun.


This one other floral beauty(notice a pattern!) I got from a local flea market in Deptford about a year ago, got it for £2!! I went there a couple of weeks and prices weren't as cheap it has downsized but you can still find a couple of quality pieces its the eastern European woman's stall she has a lot of clothes so go with your own bag, and  time to spare so you can sift through it all.
200 Deptford High Street
Deptford, London SE8 3PR

So this isn't quite vintage but everyone always assumes it is.  This I picked up from the Christmas sale last year at River Island I loved the old hobo type look it was £10 which was also a plus. 


This is one of my fave faves!  Tres amour beaucoup!! I got this a couple of years ago from the famous Beyond Retro for £15.  I loved the quality of the beading and not one has fallen off since I've had it!  They have loads of extravagant pieces some not for the faint hearted but its a very welcoming shop and really quite retro ;)
 www.beyondretro.com 58-59 Great Marlborough Street, London



This piece(yes floral) here is pretty new and will be on the upcoming WannaBuyVintage Website, I love this blouse  definitely something I never see in stores now and perfect for the frosty weather! 


 A bit small for me but perfect for my little sis wish I had something this cool when I was younger! 
Part of the M&S limited collection for kids

So those are some of my favourite things, share the love and put up pics of yours below xo

3 comments:

  1. awwww aisha !!!
    how can i forget how cute my own lil sis is looool
    following
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sis is a sweetie mehn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually scrutinized the 2nd pic to see if I could find you - my life! SMH

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line, all your comments and feedback are much appreciated!