Sunday 12 May 2013

"Summer Where Art Thou?"

Salut!!

As a summer baby the longing for the sun is just part of my makeup!  We've had enough of the April showers where on earth are the May flowers?!

 Nevertheless life goes on! So I've gone routing through my vintage stuff to look for some bold colours, summer colours that even if the sun's not out you can be the sunshine for the day (too cheesy? yeah couldn't help it)

Here is this weeks

Fave Finds:
Vintage: Norma Modelle Blazer


The bright yellow blazer because no colour says summer like yellow and I find it quite a complimentary colour to a lot of skin tones, and the floral harem trousers also add to that summer time feeling.

What are your favourite summer colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, all your comments and feedback are much appreciated!