Wednesday 16 April 2014

Why I love vintage





Bonjour!

I've had this blog for about 3 years now and this is the most active I've been on it.  Being that one of my goals this year is to blog more I don't think I'm doing to shabbily.  I always wondered how bloggers who have become popular in their own right had time to keep blogging whilst working full time, and I've found of all the reason the most common is the passion for whatever your blogging about.



I've found that I have restricted what I blog about, just because I felt it wasn't related to Vintage and because I'm all about the vintage that's what I should talk about all the time right?  Well not quite when I went to a bloggers event a few months back, there were talks from more seasoned bloggers who spoke about how they got started and how it turned into their jobs.  They all had different experiences as to why they started blogging but the practice was the same be consistent and be yourself.  Why am i saying all this?  I'm not quite sure but I guess I feel more ready to not just share my love for vintage, but because this is my blog I will share other things I love and more of my experiences because I can!  I guess restrictions are only there if you take notice of them.

 


Despite loving vintage for the undeniable style that is hard to be replicated, and the quality of detail and material used.  I love it because it has allowed me share bursts of my creativity that I wasn't sure I had.  3 years later I am building a website and starting a business (phew), that will not only allow me to showcase my love for vintage but also my creative eye. (arrggh!).  These are exciting times for me and scary all at once but I look forward to documenting the journey here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, all your comments and feedback are much appreciated!