Monday 7 April 2014

Weekend Vinspiration!

Bonjour mes amis!  

It's been absolutely ages since I've done an outfit post!  I was feeling myself a little bit yesterday and thought why not!  I wore two outfits yesterday no picture for the first one I wore to church, because I forgot! I'm someone who wears things over and over so I'm sure it will come up in another post.  I wore a dress initially with a long blazer jacket but it was a lot chillier than I expected (so much for spring right *insert sarcastic emoji here*), so I decided  to change for the evening. 

 I went to Norbury Comedy Club finally for the first time yesterday with my sister after a 2 hour journey - Tfl really need to sort out Sunday transport, it was worth it because literally my cheeks were hurting from laughing soo hard and my sister was going through tissues wiping tears of laughter.  The headliner was Joe Rowntree who did character comedy, he was pet psychic who owned a car wash.  All very random but hilarious, we sat in the front and he asked me my name which I said was Yetti (short for Yetunde) big mistake, he then said "they've been looking for you" I'm sure he's talking about this I couldn't stop laughing!


 Here's what I wore:

Trousers from Banana Republic
 

Topshop embroidered jacket, necklace from Primark

Lace Top from Miss Selfridge

Shoes from Topshop
 I opted for my 3/4 length trousers and these are favourites shoes of the moment, they have that ugly kind of look but I love them and they were only £20 and they're super light and comfortable.   I love my embroidered Jacket and it was on sale as well (I'm a sale shopper), it also has quite a 1950s sophisticated look about it. I'm also (accidentally) on trend for once with my lace top, I'm loving its versatility.  Easter Break is in full swing so be prepared to see more posts from me over the next few days!

3 comments:

Drop me a line, all your comments and feedback are much appreciated!