Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bank Holiday Play

Bonjour!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their bank holiday weekend, although it never seems long enough!  I on the other hand have a much needed week off, so no complaints here!

This weeks fave find has me longing for summer even more.  The playsuit is all about summer! Mini ones, midi ones just make sure your legs are ready!  I don't know why I love the playsuit soo much, going to the toilet is a nightmare.  However I think any shape or size can look great in one, it can cover a multitude of sins!
02_03_10a
Pic by http://blog.caseybrowndesigns.com/

They go as far back as the 1930's popular amongst little boys and girls during that time, when women started wearing them it was initially frowned upon. Since then there has been many reworks, from demure to provocative and everything in between.
Pic by Sottu Photography


Pic by Sottu Photography
Here's my fave find checkered playsuit I picked up on my vintage travels, styled for a Wannabuyvintage shoot.











I love how versatile they are from halter neck, to big square shoulder pads, what kind of playsuits do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, all your comments and feedback are much appreciated!