Tuesday 21 May 2013

Weekend Wanders

Hola!

As the week begins, only memories of weekend remain *sighs*

Philosophical thoughts over!  Had a busy weekend with little sleep but lots of fun, so was grateful for the pleasant weather which made my travels around london much easier. 

It wasn't the hottest day, but it was hot enough for me to carry my coat!  Sunday was the slightly warmer day so I opted for a simple outfit but had to add a touch of  vintage to it.

Fave Find -Not actually my find but a gift from friend which I just love!






A cream blouse teamed with cropped trousers, with the cowl neck and the single gold button (other buttons are hidden) it gives the blouse such an elegance I love and the shoulder pads give the 80's attitude.










Love the gold buttons on the wrist











Whats you're favourite vintage find this week?  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, all your comments and feedback are much appreciated!