Thursday 6 March 2014

Fei Fei Love

Bon Soir,

The sun was high above London today, and I was totally loving it!  Hopefully spring is well and truly here!

Today I have to show big Vintage love to Fei Fei Sun
I discovered the gorgeous Chinese supermodel this week, and I can't believe I'd never heard of her before!  Check out the pictures of her spread and cover in Vogue Italia last year January, the styling was 50's and 60's inspired so of course I was loving it!

 


   Look at that face!



Some of her pictures are reminiscent of 50's Supermodel China Machado
                                         
Machado was absolutely an inspiration for the styling of this shoot.


Photography by Steven Meisel
Fei Fei started modelling in China in 2008 and ever since she has become an international supermodel and one of China's top models working with the likes of Karl Lagerfeld and Vivienne Westwood.  With how versatile this beauty is she's definitely one to watch!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, all your comments and feedback are much appreciated!