Monday 10 March 2014

Spring has Sprung!






Bonjour!





I think after the beautiful weather we've had this weekend it's safe to say Spring is finally here, or Spring has sprung!

 I took this picture after having a bit of a lazy day on Saturday evening, on my way to do my eyebrows (exciting!)  I usually only ever do them now when I have a special occasion , that just me?  Couldn't resist taking a picture of the beautiful sunset, it really is the little things that give me that warm fuzzy feeling!


Hint of Pink



Sunday was a bit more eventful, I went to a friends wedding and had baby Pigeon!!  It was delicious, I keep saying better than Chicken (sorry to the pigeon lovers!).  The sun really came out to play and made for a beautiful day so I didn't regret getting my legs out.

Also the new season also unveils new colours, I'm not really one to know whats on trend but I thought I'd have a look a some of the colours of the moment.

Metallics

christopher_kane_015_1366-1280x1920_592x888
Icy Pastels




























I always wonder who decides these things!  I'm loving the colours, but I know I won't be sticking to them are you big on colour trend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, all your comments and feedback are much appreciated!